PLAN FOR YOUR VISIT TO MUIR WOODS
Park hours are 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and parking reservations are still required via GoMuirWoods.com ahead of your visit.
Muir Woods has an entry fee. Please buy your entry ticket online via the GoMuirWoods.com website to avoid waiting in line and minimize the number of transactions for staff on site.
Highlights of Muir Woods and Sausalito Tour:
● Stand and admire coast redwood trees, the tallest living things on the planet
● Follow Muir Woods trails to the Cathedral or the Bohemian Grove of redwoods
● Pick up some unique redwood souvenirs at the visitor center
● From the Sausalito shoreline and take fantastic pictures of San Francisco’s
● Enjoy browsing in Sausalito’s art studios and craft shops
● Have lunch with a San Francisco Bay view in Sausalito (not included)
Things to know:
Cell service. There is NO cell phone service or WiFi at or around Muir Woods National Monument.
Call: (415) 964-4999 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org